Today started ok. Snuggled with Q, did a load of laundry, put dinner in the crock pot. Left Q with grandma and headed to work. Work was pretty slow. Jackie is kind of annoying; I think she doesn't realize that she's awkward, or that she's not better than me. Jordan was blue, and so was Jesse. I feel kind of bad for him, I hear he was having a hard time moving today. I really can't stand Stephanie. She's so patronizing and I just can't see why everyone likes her so much.
Josh came to visit me at work. Funny how seeing him unexpectedly can still make my heart skip a beat.
Came home and barely sat down when Josh came home early. I love him, but I can never get things done when he's home. True to form, we lay on the bed for awhile til dinner. It was edible, but the meat was kinda dry. Not sure what to do to fix that next time. We watched a bunch of tv, then went to the bedroom. Put Q to bed, then we fucked.
First kissing, then I sucked his cock, then he went down on me. Then I climbed on him, came three times, turned around, and rode him til he came. As I was laying back on him, he tried to show me the porn he had obviously been looking at. Which is fine, I don't mind him looking at porn. But I feel so self conscious about my body these days that it's really hard to look at a bunch of naked women who are hotter than I could ever hope to be.
Today, I ate a few m&ms, a package of ramen, a latte, 2 Oreos, and a few ounces of pork and potatoes and carrots. I'm hungry now, as of bedtime, but I'm not going to eat.
Thursday, February 28, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment